Rhinebeck Gnome Kit - 2018
Our Rhinebeck Gnome of the Year Kit was created in order to share our love of gnomes and the NY Sheep and Wool Festival. The Rhinebeck gnome of 2018 is a hard working Sheep Shearer. With his work clothes, and tool of his trade, this gnome is ready to tend his flock.
Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition of the Rhinebeck gnome in 2019!
*A note about this limited edition kit:
This kit will be available for pre-order starting October 1, 2018 and can ONLY be ordered through Sunday October 21st. It will ship on October 22, 2018
Skill level: Confident Beginner
This Kit makes: One gnome approximately 6" tall
This kit contains the following materials:
- White batting for gnome
- grey, green, red, and carhart gold batting for clothes
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- curly locks for beard and hair
- the perfect tool for this hard working gnome
- 2 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
* You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, or a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.
Foam Felting Pad LG.
kit dimensions 4" x 9"